Quick and Easy
- If 5 cats can catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long would it take 50
cats to catch 50 mice?
- Divide 30 by ½ and add 10.
- Louise wound up her alarm clock, set it for 9 o’clock in the
morning and, having hardly had any sleep over the last few days, went to
bed at 8 o’clock in the evening. How many hours of sleep
does she get before being woken up?
- An electric train is travelling due north at 70mph. A gust of
wind is blowing at 50mph due west. In what direction is the smoke
- If there are 10 apples in my left hand and 30 apples in my right
hand, what do I have?
- A farmer had 43 cows. All but 12 died. How many are left
Continue the Sequences
- 5, 8, 17, 44, 125, ?
- 225, 289, 361, 441, 529, ?
- 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 20, 25, ?
- 1, 1, 3, 5, 11, 21, 43, ?
Spot the Intruder
- fishing, hair, income, safety
- bag, storm, teaser, wave
- board, hole, ring, spike, stone
- game, gown, net, point, room
- camera, dwarf, pole, pop
November 2001 |
March 2002 |
The rest of my place |