The World’s Easiest Quiz?
- How many pianists play in a piano quartet?
- What kind of fruit is a Blenheim Orange?
- Who composed the Haydn Quartets?
- In The Simpsons episode Lisa’s First Word, who
speaks for the first time?
- How many are there of the Five Towns of Stoke-on-Trent?
- Last year the XXVIII Olympiad ran in Athens. How many times has
the modern Summer Olympics happened now?
Remove two matches to leave six squares.
Starting with the same pattern, move three matches to make ten squares.
December 2004 |
April 2005 |
The rest of my place |